The bird watching Safari starts in the afternoon from 1.30P.m. Be at Tsavo East National Park by 3.00P.m
Tsavo is known to have over 2000 different species of birds. Some which fly from as far as Europe, Middle East and Far East. Two days will be spent looking for birds of great interest and overnight will at one of the camps or lodges.
Third day you shall cross over to Tsavo West and stay for two days;( we have most of the bird life here)
You will be back in your Coastal hotel at around 5.30P.m.
In this Safari we have a special driver, who has with good knowledge of birdlife and animals.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements