DAY ONE HOTEL TO TSAVO EAST
Early morning pickup form hotel at 7.00am, drive along Mombasa Nairobi highway up Ngwata curio shop for stop over. You will enter through Bachuma gate and start your first game drive till you reach the Aruba man made dam. In Aruba there are so many different animals coming to drink water in different intervals. The game drive will continue until 1.00 where you will have lunch after lunch relax for about two hours either in swimming pool, the tunnel at Voi or in your room. Afternoon game drive will start at 3.30pm ending at 6.30pm. Dinner and overnight.
Will have tea or coffee at 6.15am. Have a game drive till 8.45am for breakfast. 9.45am check out of Voi Safari Lodge/Asnil Aruba Lodge or Voi Wildlife Lodge drive through Mombasa Nairobi highway and enter Tsavo West National Park through Tsavo river gate. First Game drive towards lunch at Ngulia lodge/Ngulia Bandas lodge/kilaguni lodge.Relax for two hours then drives to the rhino sanctuary at rhino valley. Here you have a chance to see the rare rhino or the leopard. Drive back to lodge at around 6.30pm to have dinner and overnight.
Morning breakfast at 6.30Am. until 7.15am Take the luggage to mini bus. Drive to the famous Mzima springs, crocodiles and fresh water fish (Tilapia). Later drive through volcanic Shetani lava and then come out of the park at around 1.30am. Last lunch at Voi town. Reach Mombasa around 5.30pm.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements